5 Reasons I always have crayons or markers and a pad available at home and my workplace…drawing, doodling, and scribbling are good for you and your well being!
- They will help you acknowledge, be present and move through anger, frustration, reactivity- so you don’t internalize it so much!
- Expressing with colors will raise your vitality/ energy ( and a simple pen/pencil works if that’s what you have available!)
- They will help you imagine and get a clearer sense of goals, ideals.
- The movement is visceral. You can feel the energy moving ( so it’s less likely to stagnate).
- Your inner child will be free to get it all out – I’m not a fan of cranky children!